Free COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at Hiram Johnson High School on May 19
Dear American Legion Families:
SCUSD in partnership with Dignity Health is hosting a COVID-19 vaccine clinic on:
Wednesday, May 19, 2021 from 12:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Hiram Johnson High School
6879 14th Ave
Sacramento, CA 95820
The Pfizer vaccine will be offered.
Everyone 12 years and older is eligible. Parental consent is required. Multiple minors may be accompanied by one adult 18 years or older.
Please sign up as soon as possible on the My Turn website.
Register you or your child by filling out the required information and entering your address. A list of local clinics will appear – look for the one called “SCUSD Pfizer Clinic @ Hiram Johnson.”
- Go to MyTurn.ca.gov
- Page 1: Fill out Eligibility questionnaire for the Patient including: Age, Parent/Guardian Name, Parent/Guardian Phone number, and County
- Page 2: Enter your Zip Code
- Page 3: Select Location – Chose our clinic titled: [SCUSD] Pfizer Vaccine Clinic @ Hiram Johnson HS (Everyone 12yo+)
- Page 4: Select Appointment Time – Select an appointment time for your first (5/19/2021) and second dose (6/9/2021) between 1-7pm
- Page 5: Fill out Personal Contact Information for the Patient – Complete contact info and health screening question
If you have any questions please contact the American Legion office at 916-395-5000.
American Legion High School