Fill out our LCFF Application Form to Protect Millions in Funding for our Students
Hello American Legion families,
It only takes a few minutes for you to help us protect critical funding for our students! Every SCUSD family must fill out this form by December 31.
Our district is in danger of losing millions in funding if our families do not complete LCFF Application Forms. These applications determine funding for important school programs and even valuable services for families, such as P-EBT forms. These confidential forms should be completed by every family and only take a few minutes to complete.
CLICK HERE for the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) application
Over the next week, our school staff will begin calling families who have not completed the form to complete a certified application over the phone. Please watch out for that call so we can help you complete the application in only a few minutes. Families who have completed the form already will not receive a call from our staff.
If you don’t want to receive a call, please complete the form today at the above link.
Here is what you need to do:
- Fill out ONE application per household, whether online or paper, by December 31, 2020.
- Include all children and adults living in the household.
- Families who wish to complete the paper application mailed to their household may do so and return to their school’s front office.
- If you have any questions, please email LCFFsupport@scusd.edu.
- All families must complete the LCFF Application
Protect valuable funding for our schools – fill out this short application so that your information can be counted and your school will receive adequate funding!
Please note that all the information remains strictly confidential. The application is also available in other languages. For more information, visit LCFFapp.scusd.edu.
Thank you for your support!